CIE Engineer, DMP/FMA
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:38:27 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Industrial Solutions
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Engineer provides direction and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
In this role you will utilize your experience or expertise to achieve project/case timeline and technology target (DMP & FMA), and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
• Execute the in-circuit testing(ICT), failure mode analysis(FMA), or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
• Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
• Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• In circuit testing for Rectifier and BMP/POL/PowerBlock productivity projects (DMP)
• Basic failure module/mode analysis (FMA)
• Prepare proper technical report or other relative documents.
• Proper using Windchill or other IT system for project document sustain or release.
• Good team work with cross function and internal team to achieve project/case target.
• Lab sustaining and meet EHS target
• Other leader assigned job to support business goal.
• At least 2 years of electrical engineer of FMA engineer working experience with enough knowledge on power circuit. Issue analysis, Strong interpersonal skill, teamwork, creative and analytic thinking
• Language proficiency in both Chinese and English
• Majoring in engineering. Bachelor Degree will be a plus
• Knowledge and experience in ICT, Test equipment setup, component knowledge and Failure Mode Analysis etc.
· Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
· Solid oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and project leadership skills
· PC proficiency
• PC proficiency - Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• An understanding of the principles of test case design, bug reporting and tracking, requirements analysis, and test automation
• Effective multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments and provide Global Technology Support
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai