At GE Lighting
, we’re leading a global lighting revolution.
In developing innovative energy-efficient lighting products, systems, and solutions for today and the future – such
as world-class LED, fluorescent and ceramic metal halide light sources -- GE Lighting teams around the world are
dedicated to leading a global lighting revolution to deliver innovative solutions that change the way people light
and think about their world. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic atmosphere working with the most
talented people in the industry in an open, developmental environment with abundant opportunities to learn,
grow and advance within the organization. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to
our growth. If you’re a driven, independent problem solver who brings leadership and enthusiasm to everything
you do, then join GE in creating the next generation of products that will improve the lives of consumers for
generations to come. Visit www.JoinGELighting.com
to learn more about being part of the GE Lighting team. Role Summary:
We are looking for a German speaking Customer Service Representative to join our Customer Solutions Center. Essential Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming customer and cross functional contacts
- Initiate outbound contacts with the customers to respond to any inquiries
- Ensure that communication to customers and other GE functions is efficient
- Undertake all aspects of customer order management (order entry, order book maintenance and proactive notification)
- Document all customer related activities
- Responsible for customer data entry and data maintenance (e.g. customer knowledge base, pricing records and customer master file)
- Creation of customer documents and notification (order confirmation, invoices and statements etc.)
- Resolve all customers complaints to the customer satisfaction and proactively seek to identify root cause and prevent reoccurrence
- Work with the required expertise and care in line with the relevant rules, policies and instructions given by the direct manager or substitute.
- Work in line with the GE Spirit & Letter guidelines.
- Completely execute the tasks given by the direct manager.
- On-going self-development, participation at additional courses, trainings
- Full-time availability
- Fluent in English and German is a must, and Hungarian is preferred
- Any other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Cultural and commercial sensitivity
- Ability to make action orientated decisions
- Working level of Microsoft Office applications