GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
GE Energy Connections is helping to solve the world’s toughest energy challenges through the design of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversion, and optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. We offer the insight and experience that will help our customers build a brighter energy future for all of us.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
If you want to see how our colleagues are working in Budapest, check out our video on Youtube
! Role Summary:
As Customer Order and Fulfillment Specialist you will be the primary contact for GE Industrial Solutions customers and operational partner for the commercial leaders in your assigned region (Italy). You will follow and support our customers from the day they place their first order to the minute that order is fulfilled. You will support customers in creating and following orders, answering their enquiries, handle and investigate their complaints. Essential Responsibilities:
This is an exciting strategic position to be part of a diverse, multicultural team with constant challenges, opportunities to grow and expand responsibilities, capabilities to succeed.
Being part of this commercial organization will give you an insight to the end to end commercial and supply chain process, the experience delivering in a cross functional organization and the excitement of working with different cultures, customers worldwide.
Joining us, you will be working in the center of Budapest in a prominent office building. We are working in a work schedule of 8 hours/day, 1 shift. Our office provides possibilities to have a nice walk or sit in the well-maintained garden, grab a cup of coffee at the nearby modern or traditional coffee shop, or get in shape at the gym.
- Order Management: Enter and modify orders by the customers request. Follow up and ensure timely delivery of orders. Organize and coordinate shipments when needed.
- Customer enquiries: Answer customer enquiries both in writing and on the phone related to prices, stock availability, product and shipment documentation in a timely manner. Coordinate with the relevant cross-functional organizations to obtain accurate information.
- Complaint management: Understand and log customer complaints, assign to the appropriate cross-function for investigation and follow up till resolution.
- On-going documentation: Ensure reliable and accurate documentation of customer enquiries in the customer relationship management tool.
- Customer partnership: Maintaining high quality relationship with dedicated customers and inform them about promotions, buying opportunities.
- New customers: Ensure that new customers are setup in the system in a compliant and timely way.
The ideal candidate:
- has Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college - or equivalent;
- speaks fluent English and Italian;
- can navigate their way through Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel);
- has great communication skills;
- has cultural and commercial sensitivity;
- has problem solving skills, ability to make action orientated decisions;
- can understand processes, handle complexity and organize effectively
has can-do attitude.
Your chances are higher if :
- You’re really excited about working with Italian customers and colleagues;
- You speak any other language besides Italian and English;
- You can work quick and accurately;
- You prefer to work in a team and make friends with colleagues;
- You prefer challenges and you are not afraid to share developmental ideas;
- You are flexible and stress resistant;
- You have previous experience in customer care, in foreign trade, export processes, sales or logistics.