GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Oil & Gas GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help. Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers. In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment. We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges. We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas
You will be part of a small, focused and very dynamic Product leadership team, driving the short & long term Digital FPSO strategy across GE. In your role, you will provide strategic, technical & business guidance into the definition of a proper value proposition of digital solutions of a SW for the FPSO market. You will be acting as a senior consultant within the team, interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Bring deep FPSO expertise (design, operations, monetization) into the technical and commercial Digital FPSO product development roadmap, identifying FPSO specific technical and business pain points to be addressed through digital solutions over the plant lifecycle
- Interact with strategic marketing team to identify and quantify opportunities, prioritizing product features scalability and value roadmap implementation
- Communicate business objectives and priorities for near term and long term to technical execution teams
- Specify the product features and associated functional and non-functional requirements, working closely with software and analytics development teams
- Expedite product roadmap execution
- Provide consultative support to sales, facing the customer when needed
- Provide consultative services to selected customers or partners
- Contribute to the creation of an extended digital culture inside and outside the organization (participation in training sessions, internal and external events and fairs, marketing activities …)