GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Oil & Gas GE Oil & Gas fuels the future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future. GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19 billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help. Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers. In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment. We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges. We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper, helping to fuel the future. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas
Responsible for translating the FPSO vision into executable product strategy. This role will focus on developing the roadmap for the equipment, process and business analytics that will deliver value to customers and differentiate GE into the marketplace. You will be driving the product roadmap. You will be managing the different industrial partnerships that are needed to complete the product. You will closely interact with the broader O&G Digital Team and Product Companies.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the domain experts to identify customer needs and capabilities required by the product to fulfill needs
- Lead definition and evolve apps and analytics specification to support the long-term product vision
- Identify external parties, like EPC, process owners, system integrators that will contribute to complete the product
- Drive organic vs inorganic strategy on product development
- Managed new and existing partners to define collaboration model and have discussion on IP sharing, commercial models
- Ensure development of products is managed on time, on budget and in line with customer needs
- Work with Development Team to translate the Business vision into executable strategy & roadmap
- Support the commercial team to sell the product and responsible to catch loopbacks form the customer success/commercial team to readjust product specs
- Oversee execution of the apps and analytics functional strategy, integration and deployment of end user features in conjunction with engineering teams and non-functional requirements
- Work with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) to define the overall scope of their work and define the Quality metrics needed to monitor the performance of the ongoing work