NDE Inspector - GE Oil&Gas
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:39:18 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Location(s): Indonesia; Batam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible to perform nondestructive test to verify that product or assembly are complied to specified standard and customer requirements
• To perform detailed NDE requirement and provide daily activity such as MPI,LPT,PAUT/UT,RT (weldment, raw material, machined parts)
• Monitor NDE inspection by outsource and validate the report.
• Maintain availability of NDE consumables
• Maintain and control NDE document and storage
• Liaise with TPI as required.
• Maintain NDE equipment and calibration.
• A Diploma in mechanical engineering or technical high school with 3 years’ experience.
• Hand on experience in similar position in oil and gas industry.
• Good HSE awareness and a knowledge of Quality Systems
• Able to read and understand technical Drawings,
• Certified as Level II MT/PT , certified level II UT/PAUT preferred
• Have awareness of API 6A and 17D codes specification
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and the risks and hazards environment.
• Inter-personal skills to co-ordinate with GE personnel, on matters of quality and final product acceptance.
• Oral & Written Communication: Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups.
• Team Work: Demonstrated good team working abilities and should be able to arrange and manage events which involve various teams.
Locations: Indonesia; Batam