Document Technician - GE Oil&Gas
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:39:19 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Location(s): Indonesia; Batam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This role takes accountability for the completion and communication of the MDR Databook, work as part of a cross-functional team .
• Receive Pre Alert notification from email
• Obtain documentation level submission from sales order
• Collect report with respective MO from mini package eMDR
c) Mill cert
d) NDE report
e) PWHT report
f) Hydro test report (if applicable)
g) Function test report
h) Stack up (if applicable)
• Submit to GCI for screening
• Submit to TPI (if applicable)
• Upload to eMDR
• Publish completion report to QA Leader and Project Manager
• Diploma in Engineering or similar technical discipline.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in a Manufacturing/Heavy Industry environment.
• Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, High levels of attention to detail, Strong team player
• Inter-personal skills to co-ordinate with GE personnel, on matters of quality and final product acceptance.
• Oral & Written Communication: Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups.
• Team Work: Demonstrates good team working abilities and should be able to arrange and manage events which involve various teams.
• Require at irregular hours.
• Ability to read and apply established procedures.
• The employee shall perform work with the defined responsibilities as documented in Vetco Gray quality policies and procedures, to ensure compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, API Q1
• Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Locations: Indonesia; Batam