QC Technician - GE Oil&&Gas
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:39:19 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Location(s): Indonesia; Batam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Supporting QC activity for all documentation, paperwork , and report of Quality products
Responsible to build manufacturing mini databook , archiving document and uploading to database.
• Review document prior to work order release
• Assist NDE and Welding inspector to prepare NDE report and final inspection report
• Prepare Inspection request as per routing sequence (sub cont, etc)
• Provide traceability and QC inspection form
• Maintain and update project status.
• Collect and compile Quality report ( NDE,WI traceability, HT, Drift, Squareness, etc)
• Upload minidatabook to database.
• Administrative job
• A Diploma or technical high school with 3 years strong experience in oil and gas industry.
• Ability to read Technical Drawing and apply established procedures.
• Hand on experience handling manufacturing databook, inspection report and quality record
• Familiar with Manufacturing process,BOM and assembly.
• Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and industrial standard
• Having NDE certification preferred
• Require to work shifts and irregular hours.
• Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision
Locations: Indonesia; Batam