Quality Inspector - GE Oil&Gas
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:39:21 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Subsea & Drilling
Location(s): Indonesia; Batam
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Delivery of Quality products that meet all requirements and meet production deadlines. Responsible for inspection process, assembly tracebility and test of equipment. Generate Inspection report, non conformance report and related quality document.
• Routing Package review.
• Provide dimensional, traceability form
• Performing Gage calibration and maintain records in house calibration
• Hardness testing, Verify and validate report from Vendor.
• Phosphating visual Inspection
• Function Test and assembly Inspection
• Perform 100% dimensional, First piece and First article inspection
• Create non-conformance report
• Identification and appropriate labeling of non-conforming product to prevent its unintended use.
• Final Inspection and work order closing
• Strong experience in inspection and measurement of component parts in a similar industry.
• Able to read and understand technical Drawings,
• Familiar with CMM, tool and gauge for measurement,
• Ability to perform detailed dimensional inspection of component parts.
• Have awareness of API 6A and 17D codes specification
• Able to perform hardness testing and report verification.
• Able to perform phosphate visual inspection
• Have knowledge to do Hydrotesting
• Good HSE awareness and Quality Management Systems.
• Inter-personal skills to co-ordinate with GE personnel, on matters of quality and final product acceptance.
• Oral & Written Communication: Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups.
• Team Work: Demonstrates good team working abilities and should be able to arrange and manage events which involve various teams.
Locations: Indonesia; Batam