- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:39:27 PM
- Job Function: Logistics
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Location(s): Singapore; Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
At GE ASEAN, we are imagination at work. From the Vietnam Engineering Center which focuses on product design, applications and services for the oil and gas sector to the NUS-GE Singapore Water Technology Centre which develops new solutions in water treatment, the GE ASEAN teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into leading products and services that solve some of the world’s toughest challenges. Join an innovative industry leader for an unprecedented career of significant influence within the region and beyond. Work alongside the best minds in the business and take advantage of GE’s generous investment in your education, growth and advancement. If you’re an energetic, focused problem solver, ready to share ideas and face challenges with flexibility, then join the GE ASEAN team in creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
Executes the receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly/manufacture of product. Reports to Manufacturing Site Manager and work location is Tuas South Street, Singapore.
• Adhere to all drug and medical device cGMP rules and regulations. This includes quality system techniques (for example, root cause analysis, CAPA, OOS Investigation)
• Develop specific skills through on the job experience
• Effectively convey meaningful information to management and colleagues
• Coordinate warehouse operations including inbound (goods receiving) and outbound (shipment of finished goods) processing, inventory, order fulfillment and direct day to day activities of warehouse personnel
• Perform inventory cycle count, prepare inventory reports, manage inventory system and perform data entry
• Follow up closely with suppliers/vendors/customers on discrepancies and damages
• Contribute to process optimization and ensure efficiency in warehouse operations
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with Stop Order, Concession, Defect Awareness, ESD, Non-conforming Material, Material Identification/Segregation and Good Documentation Practices procedures as associated with this job type/position.
2. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
3. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
4. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Min Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain or equivalent is preferred
• Min 2-3 years in logistics/operations experience
• Proficient in MS office
• More than 2 years experience in storing and material handling
• Knowledge of computerized material flow methods
• Basic knowledge of quality and inventory control
• Prior experience using a forklift and weight scales
Locations: Singapore; Singapore