Project Management Assistant
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:39:56 PM
- Job Function: Quality
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Project management assistant provides effective and responsive administrative/secretarial services to support the day-to-day business operations and activities in the Medical Affairs team.
1. Support GE Healthcare Executive staff member in all related administrative tasks
2. Produce correspondence; presentations, meeting agendas, emails and any external mailings
3. Handle highly confidential and sensitive information
4. Calendar and meeting and conference management
5. Coordinate travel arrangements
6. Processing monthly corporate card and cash expenses
7. Support with general office administration, working closely with the global Group Staff Sr. Administrators
8. Support teams embed ways of using technology into their everyday working practice.
9. Support the key projects/initiatives roll outs within GEHC Quality
1. Bachelor degree or local equivalent, medical or pharmacological background is preferred.
2. 2 years secretarial/administrative experience
3. Knowledge of general office management and current computer/office communications technologies; expert in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
4. Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction, able to maintain confidentiality and handle matters discreetly
5. Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
6. Effectively problem solve and resolve a variety of issues and topics within the job scope
7. Ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior level management and corporate contacts
8. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills including strong grammatical skills
1. Associates degree with administrative professional coursework with 3 years experience in a corporate or professional business environment in an administrative role OR 5 or more years of experience in a corporate or professional business environment in an administrative role.
2. Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
3. Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
4. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
5. Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
6. Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai