AP Accountant- English/Japanese/Korean/Thai/ Vietnamese
- GE Global Operations
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:40:03 PM
- Job Function: Finance
- Business Segment: Global Operations Asia
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities in Finance.
- Complete the new process transition and migration independently; document the operation procedures in standard format.
- Complete the invoice processing, payment processing, AP accounting, sub-ledgers closing, customer enquiry etc. timely.
- Responsible for verify, analyze, investigate and resolve payable invoice discrepancies and deficiencies.
- Need to be fully aware the accuracy, cycle time, etc… for uploading, payment, closing.
- Work closely with other team (BIZ, cashier, tax etc.) on any operational issues.
- Identify the process issues or risks, propose with solution and escalate to the management, enhance controllership and drive process improvement continually.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business
- Fluent in English and one of listed foreign languages- Japanese, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese
- AP processing experience and 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Oracle/other ERP system experiences
- Prefer to have project management or process transition experience
- Requires strong attention to detail
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- The ability to work independently with minimum supervision, a self-starter
- Good team player with a positive outlook, can work under pressure
Strong interpersonal skills Ability to work independently while still being an integral part of a team Strong verbal and written communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai