GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.
Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life Sciences Role Summary:
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life Sciences
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
We are looking for an experienced project manager to coordinate our BioPark initiatives within GE Healthcare Life Sciences business. Essential Responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating significant, GEHC wide, complex, strategic commitments to the BioPark. Acts to keep all stakeholders informed of progress, challenges and solutions. Qualifications/Requirements:
• Functions as project lead coordinating GE resources to resolve issues, minimize business impact, drive accountability, and deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Coordinates across functions, projects, locations to ensure the BioPark has a global strategic design and with local variations
• Help coordinate with GGO and other GE businesses to ensure maximum implementation with GE Store.
• Support internal/external messaging – ensure all parties fully briefed on scope and status of BioPark
• Effectively communicate, both verbally and written.
• Act as project point of contact and represent One GE Healthcare.
• Develop knowledge of GE businesses and demonstrate ability to drive multidisciplinary projects and cross P&L business.
• Assist sales processes to translate customer expectations to BioPark design and implementation concepts.
• Coordinate the GE team to facilitate client interviews, collection of key data, set benchmarks, and measure quantifiable data.
• Set up and maintain regular op metrics with key leaders.
• Utilize LEAN/CAP principals for project kick-off and ongoing project leadership.
• Manage project scope and mitigate risk across projects anticipating client needs and proposing alternative business solutions.
• Take lead in driving accountability for QA metrics with staff.
• Drive collaboration and inclusiveness within respective sites.
• Maintain flexible approach when faced with business or client course corrections
• Work with finance to revenue recognition time frame for all projects under direction.
• Significant years of project management experience, leading complex projects across multiple functions and business units in a highly matrixed environment.
• Demonstrated ability to create complex project plans, identify potential barriers, and develop contingency plans to ensure successful, on-time completion of project.
• Knowledge of product and consultative solution selling process.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong, impactful relationships with executive leaders at client sites and internal to GE driving strategic, long-term partnerships with the client.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen (e.g., knowledge of healthcare service lines, Profit & Loss centers, balance sheets, capital & operational planning).
• Experience working in the Healthcare industry including interaction with hospital administration (e.g., account management, relationship-building experience).
• Experience in client-facing role such as consulting, project management, or process improvement (Six Sigma/LEAN) while serving as advocate for client needs.
• Strong communication skills and an ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate clearly.
• Self-starter, energizing, results-oriented, ability to multi-task, and superior problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• Strategic planner and thinker with ability to drive change across the business and experience driving process review and process improvement.
• Influence and work collaboratively with a variety of highly motivated sales professionals as well as senior level management.
• Exemplary leadership and management skills.
• Excellent knowledge of business planning processes and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Desired Characteristics:
• Experience as a consultant or providing advisory services within a healthcare setting.
• Product or services sales experience.
• Experience working in the healthcare industry including interaction with manufacturing companies (e.g., account management, relationship-building experience).
• Previous or current experience in GE
Salary - Competitive Rates of Pay Apply
Expiry Date – 5th May 2017
For further information about this role and to apply, please visit gecareers.com quoting reference number 2722006 Locations:
United Kingdom; Amersham,