- GE Power
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:40:21 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Power Water & Process Technologies
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for digital customer application and project fulfillment in China SRC center of GE Water and Process Technologies.
1. Provide InSight* technical proposal base on customer survey, provide solutions of data connection per customer’s equipment configuration and requirements.
2. Support InSight* project execution, responsible for hardware (gateway, black box, etc.) and software configuration.
3. Responsible for InSight* account and user management.
4. Support InSight* application maintenance and troubleshooting.
5. Track and manage InSight* customer status, ensure data availability and drive performance excellence.
6. Provide technical training to internal and external InSight* users.
7. Coordinate internal resources to ensure all identified customer issues or potential risks are well tracked and solved.
8. Support InSight* local instance maintenance.
9. Support other Digital project execution in the region.
10. Keep close connection with global SRC team.
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer, Communication or Software engineering.
• Deep understanding on data communication and software architecture.
• Strong Chinese and English communication skill – both verbal and written.
• Is willing to learn and comfortable to touch water treatment technologies.
• Enjoys technical problem solving and people communication.
• Self-motivated, good skill to leverage different resources, proactively and effectively drive problem solving.
• Professional, accountable, positive.
• Strong team player.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Understand basic data mining and machine learning skills.
• Good writing and documentation skill.
• Have experience of working with sales, service and customers in water industry.
• Open and straightforward, speak effectively, comfortable to share any ideas / suggestions within team.
• Is willing to travel to customer sites.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai