GE Energy Connections designs and deploys industry-leading technologies that turn the world on. We transport,
convert, automate and optimize energy to ensure we provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power. Uniting all
the resources and scale of the world’s first digital industrial company, we connect brilliant machines, grids, and
systems to power utility, oil & gas, marine, mining and renewables customers, that keep our world running.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
- GE software applications, test all possible configurations
- Market research
- Database management, alignment, review, coordination
- CD creation
- License management
- Software specifications creation and review
- Global transformation initiatives
- Regular reviews with global operations leaders
- Coordination product updates
- Setup master product database interface, extract
- Leaflets coordination
- Software's bug reporting and support
- Document and communicate technical data generated to internal team
- Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, takes initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs to be done and does it
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and commitments
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of a matrix organization, both internally and with external customers
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
- Based in Mostoles
- Excellent communications, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English writing/speaking
- High proficiency in Excel and access
- Engineering or Business undergraduate (student)
- Organized, analytical and clear thinker
- EU work permit
- Enthusiastic, imaginative and good team member
- A third European language ( besides spanish and english) would be an advantage
Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
Locations: Spain; Mostoles