GE Energy Connections designs and deploys industry-leading technologies that turn the world on. We transport,
convert, automate and optimize energy to ensure we provide safe, efficient and reliable electrical power. Uniting
all the resources and scale of the world’s first digital industrial company, we connect brilliant machines, grids, and
systems to power utility, oil & gas, marine, mining and renewables customers, that keep our world running.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog. Role Summary:
The Service Lead Sales Representative will be a key leader in capitalizing on GE (and as requested other) electrical installed base to deliver long term profitable growth. This role entails being responsible for(convertible)orders generation in our Services portfolio; installation, start-up/commissioning, maintenance, repairs, spare parts, refurbishments, upgrades, retrofits & long term service agreements(LTSA)on electrical switch gear, uninterruptible power supplies and adjacencies. Essential Responsibilities:
- Accurately identify opportunities, forecast orders and sales for a given sales region on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis and deliver on forecast.
- Meet and exceed individual orders targets with focus on convertibility and profitable growth.
- Develop and provide effective proposals and presentations to customers that convey Energy Connections portfolio of services geared to specific customer segments / CTQ’s that result in orders.
- Provide market price input and competitive market feedback to the business.
- Represent the company with existing and potential customers and develop/maintain long-term customer relationships from transactional to solutions selling level.
- Develop “Go-To-Market” strategies for installed base and adjacencies in assigned region to ensure LTSA penetration is maximized.
- Maximize customer touch time and opportunity identification.
- Connect with all GE (IS/EC) Sales resources in a territory to leverage customer contacts to provide win/win solutions for the business and ensure one coordinated GE face to customers related to bid service part.
- Collaborate with Operations to define customer and equipment information for proposal generation, including repairs, consumables, Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA).
- Stay current on company Product portfolio and development and provide customer insights to key service offering gaps for New Product Implementation development.
- Work closely with other Sales Leaders/Engineers, Marketing, Product Line and Operating teams to develop Services growth initiatives and sales plans and ensure alignment with the strategic vision of the business.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college - or equivalent knowledge or experience preferably in Electrical Engineering or Power Electronics.
- Sufficient experience in a role in Sales, Account management with proven affinity for technical Services or in Service Marketing, Service Program/Product Management or Service Operations.
- Fluency in main language of the appointed region and internally sufficient English (verbal/written).
- EU work permit is needed.
- Non-national candidates are responsible to know the minimum documentation requirements to be able to be contracted in country: NIE- Social Security Affiliation Number in Spain (NAF) and Bank Account in Spain. They must be in possession of them at the time of start hiring. GE will not sponsor this requirement.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with the ability and willingness to meet GE Car Policy.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of external / internal customers.
- Experience in Services – Inquiry To Order and/or Order To Remittance process.
- Green Belt or equivalent Quality certification.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven coordination and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple transactions and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in establishing value-based pricing combined with reality-based product and service differentiation.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, organized, pro-active, problem solving and flexible.
- Proven ability to negotiate large/complex and strategic contracts in competitive environment.
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
- Ability to gain insight in customer financial drivers / - business dynamics / - strategy.
- Proficiency in utilizing software and sales tools including Salesforce.com, MS Office.
- Market connections in the assigned region.
- Proven accountability and Integrity.
- Consistent track record of meeting performance objectives.
- Knowledge of related products, services and markets.
Spain; Tarragona, Madrid, Barcelona. Location Flexible East and South Spain