GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE Role Summary:
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
This is an exciting position based in our Hammersmith office! You will be responsible for providing accurate and responsive admin support in a timely manner as well as supporting business executives. Your day to day duties will range from responsibility for all admin support as part of a team, diary management, logistics and business activities! Are you looking be part of a global company? Apply today! Essential Responsibilities:
• PA to two/three Partners and providing them with admin support, diary management and travel management
• Send out opportunities which are received through the mailbox or found on the tracker email to the regional partner / director, assignment manager and proposition lead. Advise they have 48hrs to qualify in or out
• Check mailbox for any potential opportunities
• Check tracker email for any potential opportunities
• Update tracker and upload onto SharePoint
• Check portals for messages/clarifications
• Submit tender documents via relevant portal or post
• Update server with confirmation of submission
• Consultancy support – Presentations and other admin duties
• Visa Applications
• Cover for colleagues in their absence, particularly consultancy support manager
• Organize internal and external events Qualifications/Requirements:
• Experience in Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant role or similar experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exhibits the ability to interact effectively with various types of people
• Proficient at PC office software such as excel, word, PowerPoint etc.
• Detail oriented, commitment to deliver the results
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on tight timelines
• Good English capability in both spoken and written
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
United Kingdom; Hammersmith