KEEP IN TOUCH: Engineering Intern// GE Energy Connections
- GE Energy Connections
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:42:06 PM
- Job Function: Business Leadership Programs
- Business Segment: Energy Connections Industrial Solutions
Location(s): Russian Federation; Moscow
GE is a global infrastructure, and finance company taking on the world's toughest challenges, with $ 157 billion turnover and over 300,000 employees. GE is a global leader in all the areas in which it operates, with groundbreaking innovations and with a reputation for quality that spans over a century of achievement.
IMPORTANT: The hiring for the role has NOT started yet. Though you are welcome to submit your CV to add it to GE’s DATA BASE. As soon as this position is active Recruitment Specialist will contact suitable candidates.
• Create test cases and procedures from functional specification and design documents for S/W, F/W, and H/W
• Work with software testing fundamental concepts including regression, load, white box, black box, positive, negative, performance and boundary testing
• Develop and Implement test Jigs and fixtures
• Develop and execute manual and automated test plans and procedures
• Devise tests for adequate test coverage to ensure robust and reliable H/W and F/W.
• Evaluate and Analyze test results to ensure tests have passed
• Identify exact procedure and pre-requisites required to reproduce defects.
• Describe test failures accurately and concisely on defect tracking system,
• Maintain test records ensuring they are accurate and complete from which test metrics can be produced.
• Liaise with development teams to reproduce defects
• Verify resolution of resolved defects.
• Undergraduate in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education and experience
• Experience in designing, coding, and/or maintaining applications using one or more of the following programming languages (C, C++, C#, .NET, Java)
• Good English written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with PC business applications e.g. Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel
• Eligible to work in Russia
Locations: Russian Federation; Moscow