GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The HR Manager is the first point of contact for managers and employees to provide counsel, coaching and support on HR fundamentals and employee related questions. This role is critical in executing our key HR initiatives, providing available and responsive internal employee support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. This role will be directly aligned to a complex, defined employee population. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple senior leaders and employees within a complex business environment, including supporting multiple matrixed organizations with acquired businesses, union relations, or global footprints.
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple managers and employees with specific focus on: employee engagement, HR fundamentals and process training, employee relations management, performance management, career development, talent assessment and retention and workplace investigations as appropriate
- Partner with HR Business Partners, O&TD professionals and HR Centres of Expertise to execute business-specific HR strategies.
- Ensure that all employee relations issues are properly identified, reported, investigated and resolved
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work environment
- Lead key HR processes including compensation planning and compliance and consultation
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like EMS, Session C, Salary Planning, New Employee Orientation and New Manager Assimilation
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
- Lead or support other site-wide HR projects as necessary, working across multiple client group
- Provide dedicated guidance and coaching to multiple managers and employees within a complex business environment, including supporting multiple employee populations, matrixes, customers, products or initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, - preferred in Human Resources
- Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Sound knowledge of local labor laws and government requirements
- Operative and detailed-oriented with excellent organizational & documentation skills
- Must be flexible to travel to key locations as required, - will need to be based from or attend Norrkoping office on a weekly/regular basis. The other key locations are primarily within Sweden, approx 150 km radius from Norrkoping.
- Strong Swedish and English oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Sweden; Norrkoping, Stockholm, Västerås