Sr UX Visual Designer
- GE Digital
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:44:16 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
In this role, you will help create useful and desirable web and mobile applications for the industrial internet of things. As a Senior UX Visual Designer you may be an individual contributor to multiple user experience engagements as well as work on highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized business domains.
• Uses prototyping tools to illustrate user feedback in a UI through transitions and animations.
• Understands how to apply GE Brand style guides.
• Successfully executes across multiple small to medium projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies.
• Effectively documents and communicates design (via detailed instructions for typography, spacing, color and UI behaviors).
• Begins to research and evaluate emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends.
• Understands and articulates the groups point of view in broader context.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• Minimum 2 years experience but typically, 5+ years’ experience.
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai