Web & Digital Marketing Specialist HEALTHCARE m/f
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:44:26 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Global Marketing
Location(s): Austria, Germany; Vienna, Zipf, Munich
GE Healthcare provides medical technologies and services for better patient care, to increase efficiency in the health care sector. In Germany the business unit of General Electric Company is present with around 1800 people at 11 locations. The German organization is managed centrally from our customer center in Munich. Apart from pure sales and marketing locations GE Healthcare also has production and development sites in the areas of Life Sciences, Medical Diagnostics, Diagnostic Cardiology, Healthcare IT solutions as well as C-arm X-Ray systems.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
For GE Healthcare’s Ultrasound Business we are looking for a Specialist responsible for developing and implementing Digital/Web Ad & amp; Promo programs and materials, supporting the different Regions and segments in their digital activities and reporting to the Ad & amp; Promo leader Europe.
In this role you are homebased in Austria or Munich area.
As Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for
• Online community management, digital campaigns, metrics reports, website updates and administration as well as newsletter campaigns
• Capturing metrics and link with Corporate GE and regional/local demand generation teams to implement programs
• Exposing the business to relevant new digital/ social media strategies and establishing and reporting metrics for major digital and web programs
• Driving adoption of new communications approaches and strategies – look to leverage new channels, techniques and identify unique, attention getting Ad & Promo strategies to help meet marketing objectives
Continually evaluating processes and strategies to optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of programs and tools designed for both the market and sales force
If you bring...
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
• Proven experience in advertising or marketing communications or related field
• Experienced within the field of Digital Marketing
• Excellent English Skills both verbal and written English
• Experience with Marketing automation tools (e.g. Marketo)
• Interest and capacity to learn the Ultrasound market and its products
• Experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions
...JOIN our Marketing team!
We offer a competitive salary of gross Euro 56.000 per year; with additional experience and qualification, over payment is possible.
Locations: Austria, Germany; Vienna, Zipf, Munich