GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare. Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do! At work for a healthier world. Learn More About Careers at GE Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Purpose of this function:
As a team leader you are responsible for the management of a team which produces and transports pharmaceutical products.
Together with your team you are responsible for the producing and transporting of high-quality products on time. Essential Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of this function:
• Daily management of the team (about 20 FTE)
• Responsible for the resource planning
• Responsible for the realization of planned orders
• Coaching and instructing of employees in order to achieve a right performance of assigned tasks, incl. performance appraisals, and work meetings
• Responsible for the adequate administrative documentation of activities by logging and systems like SAP and the quality documentation system
• Participation in a variety of consultation sessions within the organization
• Selecting and contracting of external service providers.
• Responsible for keeping clean the working areas Qualifications/Requirements:
The requirements of this function:
• A completed applied sciences education in biochemical, life sciences, pharmaceutical science or another related education
• Proven supervisor experience
• Experience in GMP / Pharmaceutical industry is preferred Desired Characteristics:
The characteristics of this function are:
• Proficiency of the Dutch and English language
• Strong communicative skills Locations: