GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
GE Energy Connections is helping to solve the world’s toughest energy challenges through the design of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversion, and optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. We offer the insight and experience that will help our customers build a brighter energy future for all of us.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
If you want to see how our colleagues are working in Budapest, check out our video on Youtube
! Role Summary:
As Customer Excellence Coordinator you will be the primary contact for GE Industrial Solution customers and operational partner for the commercial leaders in your assigned region. You will follow and support our customers from the day they place their first order to the minute that order is fulfilled. Besides daily operational tasks, you will be responsible for team coordination activities delegated by the Team Leader. Essential Responsibilities:
This is an exciting strategic position to be part of a diverse, multicultural team with constant challenges, opportunities to grow and expand responsibilities, capabilities to succeed. Being part of this commercial organization will give you an insight to the end to end commercial and supply chain process, the experience delivering in a cross functional organization and the excitement of working with different cultures, customers worldwide.
Joining us, you will be working in the center of Budapest in a prominent office building. We are working in a work schedule of 8 hours/day, 1 shift. Our office provides possibilities to have a nice walk or sit in the well-maintained garden, grab a cup of coffee at the nearby modern or traditional coffee shop, or get in shape at the gym.
- Excellent execution of the operative processes in the following areas:
- Order Entry and Management:
- Communication with customers
- Customer enquiries
- Customer Master management
- Complaint management
- On-going documentation in SFDC.
- Proactively ensuring relevant business reports are run and actionized;
- Providing support for the execution of Customer Excellence Organizational projects (e.g.: testing, translations, implementation, feedback);
- Identifying arising issues, developmental areas. Proactively making suggestions, working out solution plans and active participation in implementation;
- Representing the team on cross-functional meetings replacing Team Leader.
- Knowing training needs of the team, provide mentoring to peers as appropriate.
- Initiating team meetings, including segment performance reviews, HR issues, general update
- Supporting the Team leader in ensuring team is fully trained on processes, quality requirements and systems.
- Can participate in the recruitment of the new team members.
The ideal candidate:
- has significant experience in Customer Service (general processes, customer focus)
- has Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college - or equivalent;
- speaks fluent English and Italian;
- can navigate their way through Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel);
- has SAP knowledge;
- has cultural and commercial sensitivity;
- has problem solving skills, ability to make action orientated decisions;
- can understand processes, handle complexity and organize effectively;
- has can-do attitude.
- Peer mentoring skills
- Excellent communication
- Proactivity, driving the implementation of process improvements independently
- Considering multiple perspectives
- Able to understand and react to changing business needs
- Understanding the basics of employee engagement, motivation, coaching, performance evaluation
- Project management perspective
Your chances are higher if :
- You’re really excited about working with Italian customers and colleagues;
- You can work quick and accurately;
- You prefer to work in a team and make friends with colleagues;
- You prefer challenges and you are not afraid to share developmental ideas;
- You are flexible and stress resistant;
- You have previous experience in customer care, in foreign trade, export processes, sales or logistics.