GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.comGE Oil & Gas
is a world
leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting
customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to
the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation,
customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency,
productivity and equipment reliability.
We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the
megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset
health management. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter @GE_OilandGas
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Role Summary:
The SSA manager/Site PM will be required to work independently to manage all aspects of Controls Projects Services Execution and long term Contracts, including ownership of the customer relationship and ability to meet internal GE objectives. Essential Responsibilities:
The role includes ownership of the customer relationship & ability to meet internal GE objectives. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Work independently and be responsible for managing the Services execution of Controls Projects and Services Contracts Execution
• Be customer focal point on Long Terms Contracts and agreement, responsible for delivering contracts requirements
• Managing/scheduling sub-contractors, craft labor, working tools and field engineers to assure successful project execution and completion
• Support site team to manage the site installation schedule to ensure on-time delivery of project milestones, control risk and enhance project profitability.
• Manage Contracts financials
• Collection and use of SAP financial data for the effective management & reporting of results
• Understand T&C (Terms and Conditions) commitments
• Support Sales team in creating new SSA/TSA agreements and extend the scope of existing Contracts
• Provide continuous communication and updates to customer concerning status of site implementation activities; resolve issues in a timely manner to assure customer satisfaction.
• Perform and/or manage functions such as preparing job status reports, reports to customers, on a complete and timely basis
• Own and manage all phases of a Controls Project Services execution from R3, mange customer KOM to billing and support cash collection
• Track services costs during commissioning and looking as sold vs. as executed of the project, support post-mortem analysis
• Managing with PM change orders, track Cost of Failures, concessions, or quality issues arose, present evidence of how it was managed
• Support ITO when required during ITR opportunity, helping ITO grow the business, support quotation phases
• Be aware of and always conduct work activities in compliance with GE EHS policies, managing EHS requirements before each mobilization, managing EHS reports and Audits at site.
• Interface and communicate effectively with GE customers, internal functional teams, and GE leadership
• Strive to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in all transactions and relationships Qualifications/Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college or a high school diploma - or equivalent knowledge or experience / GED with some years power generation/O&G experience and/or industry related experience
• Controls product experience
• Demonstrated project experience
• Understanding of GE financial measurements and strong business acumen
• Exceptionally strong customer service mindset.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language
• Very strong organizational and time management skills
• Self-starter with minimal supervision requirement; ability to work independently, prioritize & organize, to demonstrate flexible behavior and to meet deadlines.
• Ability and willingness to recognize and pass on potential sales opportunities.
• Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and adaptable to change.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of working time, in country and worldwide Desired Characteristics:
• Possess a valid driver's license and passport (or able to obtain a passport).
• Certified Six Sigma Green or Black Belt (GE employees only)
• GE Gas Turbine, GE Compressors, GE Steam Turbine and Balance Of Plant knowledge
• Familiarity with long-term parts and services contracts
• Sales experience with direct customer interface
• Field Engineering Program (FEP) or other Technical experience
• Successful P&L experience
• Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
• Proficiency with computer tools
• Strong business / financial skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Technically savvy while having strong business acumen and ability to drive overall solutions/rigor to meet customer needs
• Years of technical experience in power generation/O&G industry, previous commercial or project management experience
•Knowlegde of Woodward control panels
•Fluently Dutch speaking, German language is also preferable Locations:
Netherlands; Capelle aan den IJssel, or home location