Location(s): United States; Florida; Tampa Metro Area
About Us: What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy - and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference - they do!
target="“_blank”">GE Healthcare Life Sciencesprovides products and services used as tools for biopharmaceutical manufacturing, drug discovery and the latest in cellular technologies, thereby enabling our customers around the world to be more productive, effective and creative. Our motivation is to create better health for more people. Through our five decades of supporting the biopharmaceutical industry and its research partners to become more productive, we are helping to reduce costs, increase access and improve quality in the healthcare system. We use our expertise and know-how in imaginative ways to work with our customers to provide what’s needed today and create products and solutions to enable the medical treatments of tomorrow. We add value to our customers by:
Providing cutting-edge research tools that give deeper insights into cell function to enable disease diagnosis and the development of treatments.
Enabling manufacturing productivity: we provide solutions for the entire bioprocess workflow (i.e. start-to-finish bioprocessing) helping our customers to develop and manufacture biopharmaceuticals more efficiently.
Providing high quality support and maintenance services.
We are the home of many famous brands, including Whatman, Amersham, Biacore, WAVE, Applied Precision, Xcellerex and more.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Role Summary: This position involves advancing two radiopharmaceutical imaging agents that can help Neurologists and Radiologists visualize possible disease states like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s. It’s an exciting position in a growth business, where GE Healthcare is bringing new tools to market hat help clinicians solve some of healthcare’s toughest challenges.As a Neurology Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling Neurology Imaging products (i.e. DaTscan, DaTQuant and Vizamyl).
Essential Responsibilities: • Develop deep knowledge of the diagnostic algorithms and care pathways used by physicians to evaluate patients with neurodegenerative diseases who are being evaluated for Parkinson's Disease, Essential Tremors, Alzheimer's Disease or other causes of neurodegenerative decline.
• Understand and clearly communicate Life Sciences Neurology team strategy, goals and planning to all cross-functional team members and customers, including how our imaging scans fits into GE Healthcare vision and goals for better patient care
• Account Management of a cross-functional territory that includes opening up hospital/imaging centers to offer imaging services and creating generation of patient referrals by education community physicians and specialists (push/pull)
• Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
• Working with account managers to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
• Making cold calls to potential customers where required
• Providing pricing strategy, managing contracts, and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
• Deliver solution sell and manage relationship with between assigned pharmacies and customers
• Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
• Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
• Achieve individual sales targets for the assigned territory
Qualifications/Requirements: • Associates degree or higher
• 5-10 years of relevant and progressive sales experience in a medical, healthcare, technical, pharmaceutical or Life Sciences field
• Experience selling into hospitals, contracting, and buying/billing products.
• Proven track record of sales success developing, organizing and implementing sales plans, meeting and exceeding sales targets, and penetrating new accounts/markets/competitive through proficiency in prospecting, lead qualification, sales and negotiations
• Demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives while operating in compliance with regulatory guidelines
• Demonstrated selling skills, analytical skills and pharmaceutical industry acumen
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and competing priorities through effective organizational, people, and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Must be willing to reside in the territory (Boston)
• Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
• Must submit application for employment through ge.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing and able to do between 10 - 20% overnight travel
• Must have a valid driver's license
Desired Characteristics: - Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to C-suite and technical decision makers e.g. CEOs, Strategic Planning Directors, Facilities/Estates managers, Biomedical Engineers, nursing staff, medical specialty staff (Anesthesiology, Radiology, Intensive care, Nuclear Physicists etc.)
Locations: United States; Florida; Tampa Metro Area
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.