NPI Program Management
- GE Oil & Gas
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:46:39 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
Location(s): China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Control Solutions China team is looking for a Program Manager with demonstrated expertise to provide program leadership in the development and implementation of NPI, RTS and productivity programs.
In this role, you will define program execution requirements, program deliverable, schedule and direct the efforts of a cross-functional team to execute the program.
• Drive Control System product/program definition, planning and program execution, hardware, software and total solution for industrial applications.
• Work with the business team and program leadership team to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with competitive features
• Provide cross-functional program execution leadership including (but not limited to) idea creation, concept discussion, program execution, product delivery and life cycle support
• Work closely with Product management team to drive product direction to meet customer requirements and market needs
• Drive effective communication across business and functions
• Work with both internal and external customers to solicit product feedback and lead cross-functional teams to drive customer support
• Demonstrate effective risk mitigation and technical problem solving.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Good command of oral and writing English, CET-6 level
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, DCS experience will be a plus
- Strong responsibility and flexibility under work pressure
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills and good team work player
- Demonstrated experience on global product releases throughout the entire NPI cycle
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments
- Effectively balances different, competing objectives
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong customer mindset
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and cope under pressure
- Ability to undertake occasional work on client site
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai