GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE Role Summary:
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Customer & Market Insights (CMI) Manager is responsible for championing independent customer and market insights for the global Life Sciences Lab & Cell Therapy businesses through managing market research and analytics programs to ensure that GEHC develops and commercializes products/services/solutions that are rooted in deep customer insights. Essential Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Engaging key business stakeholders to prioritize & shape CMI programs to drive critical business decisions, proactively recommending initiatives where appropriate
• Scoping and briefing customer research, competitive intelligence and market analytics programs for the CMI foundations and to support core marketing processes and programs within Life Sciences Lab & Cell Therapy businesses
• Working with CMI analytics, customer research and competitor intelligence specialist teams, as applicable, to ensure delivery of the appropriate foundational and program led customer research, competitive intelligence and market analytics.
• Delivering, when the specialist teams are not engaged, key customer research programs from design to final communication includes writing RFP, vendor selection, final study design, fieldwork issue resolution and reporting.
• Undertaking insight synthesis and activation from customer research, competitive intelligence and market analytics programs, integrating data sources appropriately, ensuring timely stakeholder engagement and communication.
• Supporting GEHCs business process (e.g. Strategic Planning/BPR), championing use of market, customer & competitor insights within the Life Sciences Lab & Cell Therapy businesses
• Supporting CMI processes and simplification initiatives e.g. input into vendor panel assessment and the broader Life Sciences CMI team, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Significant experience in a customer insight, market research or related field
• Ability to influence and make recommendations at all levels of the company
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong analytical and process skills
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Desired Characteristics:
• Bachelor’s Degree to be in a relevant Business, Marketing, Statistics or Economics or relevant science discipline Locations:
• Masters or Ph.D. in Marketing, Statistics or Economics or equivalent
• Extensive experience in a customer insight, market research or related field
• Ability to interpret large amounts of information, e.g. from secondary reports, clinical trials data, financial reports and in-depth market research studies
• Excellent project management skills: able to lead and manage complex matrix teams and to multitask across a range of programs and initiatives
• High energy works proactively and demonstrates flexibility in approach to changing work priorities.
• Life Sciences/Bioscience product/industry acumen
• Team oriented: ability to motivate and work well with diverse, global and cross-functional teams
• Influencing skills: ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
• Broader commercial or consulting experience