- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:19:22 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Part of technical team of engineers to develop & drive Variable cost productivity (VCP) programs to meet customer requirements on product quality and cost,
1. Identify and drive VCP projects related to warranty, Install and Install out of warranty systems.
2. Working with cross functional teams (globally) to deliver projects on time with quality.
3. Leading change through creative solutions related to serviceability and system design issues
4. End to End project delivery (concept to solution deployment)
Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical or Electronics and Communication.
5 to 10 years of Industry experience in design and development cycle.
Expertise on Healthcare Product Design and Development.
Good analytical skills and debugging skills.
Good Interfacing skills and experience in working with global teams.
Excellent written and spoken communication.
Knowledge on QMS requirements
worked in Healthcare or product development in regulatory environment.
Locations: India; Bangalore