GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com
GE Energy Connections is helping to solve the world’s toughest energy challenges through the design of leading technology solutions for the delivery, management, conversion, and optimization of electrical power for customers across multiple energy-intensive industries. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. We offer the insight and experience that will help our customers build a brighter energy future for all of us.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Our office provides possibilities to have a nice walk or sit in the well-maintained garden, grab a cup of coffee at the nearby modern or traditional coffee shop, or get in shape at the gym.
If you want to see how our colleagues are working in Budapest, check out our video on Youtube
! Role Summary:
The Customer Excellence Intern will support the daily work of the Customer Excellence team in regular rotations. The main tasks are related to complaint and order management, customer enquiries and on-going documentation. This is a great opportunity to gain work experience in a multicultural environment, learn about the sales and supply chain processes of an industrial company and get hand on experience with SAP. Essential Responsibilities:
- Order Management: Enter and modify orders by the customers request. Follow up and ensure timely delivery of orders. Organize and coordinate shipments when needed.
- Customer enquiries: Answer customer enquiries both in writing and on the phone related to prices, stock availability, product and shipment documentation in a timely manner. Coordinate with the relevant cross-functional organizations to obtain accurate information
- Complaint management: Understand and log customer complaints, assign to the appropriate cross-function for investigation and follow up till resolution
- On-going documentation: Ensure reliable and accurate documentation of customer enquiries in the customer relationship management tool.
- Customer partnership: Maintaining high quality relationship with dedicated customers and inform them about promotions, buying opportunities.
- New customers: Ensure that new customers are setup in the system in a compliant and timely way.
- You have ongoing College/University studies or just finished College/University (active student status is not required);
- You are able to work 30-40 hours a week;
- You also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You can navigate your way through Microsoft Office applications;
- You have a fluent English and French knowledge both written and spoken (plus any other language is advantage).
Your chances are higher if:
- You’re really excited about working with customers and colleagues from various countries and you are not afraid to pick up the phone when they call;
- You can work quick and accurately;
- You have imagination to find new ways to solve problems;
- You prefer to work in a team and make friends with colleagues;
- You believe your internship should be more exciting than just making coffee.