GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE Healthcare
provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Role Summary:
Responsibility for implementing global processes and delivering key projects to improvement service delivery process that impact customer services and create cost benefits. Lead daily operational support to field teams. Essential Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
1. Leads key service projects across the Services organization in a given area and works with process owners to identify simplification and growth/savings opportunities for the services organization and implement-optimized solutions.
2. Sets up/implements regular and ad hoc reports to track results or identify improvement opportunities.
3. Leadership of service delivery processes, metrics, compliance, and improvement.
4. Leadership of FE resource and planning of training to fulfill as required.
5. Lead process improvement initiatives, leverage team synergies and drive national operational efficiency.
6. Responsible for leadership, communications and corrective actions to meet or exceed Service Delivery/Business goals including but not limited to: Tools & Test Equipment, Siebel International, SMARTFE, EOPL/EOSL, Proprietary materials, P&E, mPower, TRACE and Preventive Maintenance (PM) Quality.
7. Drive constant quality improvement using Lean Six Sigma tools and processes.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l and/or local Law is broken.
6. Insure timely dispatch closure.
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible. Qualifications/Requirements:
1. Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify root causes of problems; generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions; implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with fact-based decisions.
2. Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of teamwork and collaboration. Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages. Effective benefit-oriented presentation skills and robust influencing skills.
3. Experience interfacing with both internal and external customers in finding value added solutions to improvement opportunities. Entrepreneurial thinker: having the view on the broader picture.
4. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field of study with a minimum of 5 years experience in an operations leadership role Strong customer focus.
5. Ability to work in a global, matrix environment Desired Characteristics:
1. Solid proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products and GE Services information systems and tools.
2. LEAN / Six Sigma experience.
3. Understanding of the Field Service Business and Delivery processes.
4. Experience in Call Center or OLC, and/or Field processes required. Locations:
Republic of Korea; Seoul