GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
GE Additive is looking for an experienced Marketing Communications professional with big brand experience and contemporary skillset. The role will drive advertising campaigns, branding and communications in new industries and global regions, helping to create demand, foster market growth and position GE Additive as a world-leading brand.
This job can be at a flexible location in Europe or North America.
- The Marketing Communications Leader will help revolutionize the world of additive design and manufacturing across various industries and markets. You will work closely with Marketing to define target industries, regions and audiences (inc. Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and Luxury Goods industries)
- The person in this role will work with product leaders, commercial, marketing, and other key business teams to craft high-impact value proposition messaging, create success stories, develop thought leadership positioning, and collaborate with team peers to amplify messaging through all relevant channels
- In this role you will collaborate closely with the rest of the GE Additive Marketing and Communications team to ensure that all campaigns (ATL/BTL) and events are connected and cohesive; creating demand, fostering market growth, positioning the GE Additive brand (and it’s sub-brands) to be world-leaders, all while strengthening customer relationships
- You also will work closely with GE’s Global Research Center, GE Digital, GE Corporate and our Global Growth Organization to drive national and international campaigns, shows and events
- The role will own and build out the marketing communications ecosystem in support of brand and sales. The future Marketing Communication Leader will ensure the digital channels, social channels, paid media and search activities are connected and tie into the GE Additive brand story and customer experience. You will ensure Communications and Marketing functions and channels are fully integrated, creating demand, enabling leads and sales
- You also will measure and improve performance across all communications channels and activities, increasing share of voice, reach, traffic, lead-generation and revenue marketing. As the Marketing Communications Leader you will be constantly looking around corners and evaluating emerging digital communications
technologies, ensuring that GE Additive are modern, contemporary, simple and efficient
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Proven experience in Corporate Marketing Communications
- Experience in managing outside agencies (branding/creative/digital media)
- Can be located in North America or Europe but must be willing to travel (roughly 20% of the time)
- Demonstrated executive presence; ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organization
- A clear understanding of digital marketing communications and a deep experience working in a B2B environment, with a portfolio of successful examples from brand promotions and product launches
- Knowledge of how to bring the digital industrial story to life, irrespective of the industry or region, a passion for bringing technology and services to life and the ability to translate technology capabilities into compelling messaging and storytelling
- Demonstrated achievement & leadership in commercial and/or marketing roles with close alignment and connection with sales, marketing and product line functions in a complex matrix of stakeholder
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities
- Appears calm and capable, inspires trust and confidence from those around them
- Excellent people and agency management, project management and organizational skills, with experience leading and/or direct involvement in large-scale projects and programs
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on business, market and customer trends, an effective communicator in both verbal & written presentations
Locations: Germany; Lichtenfels, flexible in Europe or North America