Sr Staff Software Architect
- GE Digital
- Posted 5/8/2017 3:48:55 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment:
Location(s): Canada; Ontario; Mississauga
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
You will be working on multiple projects as a project leader or internal consultant. You will work on projects for components of the domain.
• Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
• Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
• Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
• Participate in the EA (Enterprise Architecture) governance model.
• Support the development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
• Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in OR Master’s degree with 6 years of experience in OR PhD with 3 years of experience in
• Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
• Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
• Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
• Understands architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
Locations: Canada; Ontario; Mississauga