GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and
competitive compensation. GE is an href="http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf" target="new">Equal
. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,
disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Role Summary:
The General Manager for HPM is responsible for developing and leading a team of Project Managers for Installation. This role will drive a culture and ensure processes are in place to drive excellence in Install Project implementation delivering an industry leading customer experience and a clear competitive advantage. The role will drive cross-functional engagement and teamwork with sales, service and commercial operations within the region. Essential Responsibilities:
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
-Ability to develop and lead a team to deliver excellence in “wing to wing” installation projectmanagement
-Accountable for driving a process focused approach which delivers backlog execution, qualityand predictable of results
-Ensure customer focus and responsiveness to escalations regarding implementation issues.
-Cultivate relationships with Field Service, ND&I, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, OPSI, Operations and OM to ensure smooth OTR process.
-Provide clear line of site to backlog execution and timing
-Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations
-Ensure team adheres to quality, regulatory and controllership requirements
-Drive continuous improvement and simplification activities by identifying and appropriatelyes calating process and product quality gaps
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, QualityManagement Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this jobtype/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to theQuality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the QualityOrganization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalatingprocess and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible. Qualifications/Requirements:
•Bachelors Degree and 12+ years of commercial or services operations leadership
•5+ years exposure to commercial operations or services processes
•Minimum of 3 years in healthcare industry
•Demonstrated analytical skills
•Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
•Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
•Strong management skills and capability to develop talents
•Strong sense of urgency with a demonstrated record of meeting commitments
•Strongly compliance driven Desired Characteristics:
1. MBA degree.
2. Strong business acumen, including a strong financial background.
3. Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employee and
customers at all levels Profit & Loss (P&L) exposure
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills
5. Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
6. Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
7. Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives Locations:
Japan; Hino, Tokyo,