GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than
11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE
Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the
journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting edge
technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future.
We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and watch our discoveries in action on our YouTube channel.Learn More About GE Healthcare – Life
Learn More About Careers at GE Healthcare – Life
We are looking to strengthen our BioProcess Team with a downstream product specialist for more growing downstream business (chromatography and filtration products) and supporting Key Account Management team. This role will have a broad responsibility to manage downstream products and to collaborate with BioProcess project leader associated with the BioProcess Sales.
• Manage and support the BP downstream product
• Find new downstream business opportunity with KAM account managers and maximize synergy effect on BP sales with upstream product specialist.
• Promote the GE solution & concept and prepare & review the supporting material for business of downstream products.
• Build the future downstream hardware and resin product portfolio strategy & offering.
• Collaborate with a multi-functional organization, which could include BioProcess team (marketing specialist, upstream specialist, & project leader), KAM team, application team and service team, while ensuring compliance with quality systems and regulatory requirements.
• Communicate closely with BP downstream modality leader of ASIA and global to manage and support downstream products.
-Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Project management or related field 5+ years experiences in product sales, product marketing, product development, or related field
-Excellent oral and written communications skills
-Strong analytical and process skills
-Strong downstream product and technical knowledge
-Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
-Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and Project Management or related field
-5+ years’ experience in sales, product marketing, product development or related field
-CMO or Pharmaceutical Industry or Business development experience
-Deep Product Management / Project management / Marketing expertise, including: market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, product life-cycle management,
-GE Healthcare Life Sciences product/industry/technical acumen
-Innovation : develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
-Team oriented : ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
-Proven ability to work globally
-Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers.
Locations: Republic of Korea; Seoul