GE Oil & Gas is a world leader in advanced technologies and services with 43,000 employees in more than 100 countries supporting customers across the industry—from extraction to transportation to end use. Our unrelenting commitment to the environment, health and safety, quality and integrity defines us: it’s The Way We Work.
We develop smart solutions for our customers across the oil and gas value chain delivering the innovation, customized service solutions, training programs and technology that helps them to maximize their efficiency, productivity and equipment reliability.
We partner with our customers to develop their next generation workforce; help them to fully benefit from the megatrends of natural gas, the growth of subsea and hard-to-reach reserves and the revolution in asset health management. Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter @GE_OilandGas.
Work Location: Between Budapest and Fót (15 minutes distance from Budapest center, commuting allowance upon travelling policy or company shuttle bus provided after hiring)
We, as a family-friendly employer can be flexible to provide full-time or part-time jobs. Local canteen on a reduced price and On-site Gym provided.
Associate Customer Service Representative works within a team environment that delivers Order Entry,Inside Sales and Administration activities,as well as acting as one of the main pre- and after-sales customer contact points,responsible for managing fast and effective exchange of commercial information between Field Sales,Distributors,Supply Chain/Logistics and other departments,in order to respond to customer queries and/or transactions in a manner that exceeds customer expectations
- Phone, Email and Web support to Field Sales, Service, Distributors, Dealers, Direct Customers and OEMs for information on lead times, status of internal / external sale orders and/or return authorizations, shipments of materials, expediting of shipments and or material; including tracking/managing internal & external customer issues using Issue Resolution Tool.
- Manage allocated key accounts and regions, and back up other regions.
- Phone, Email and Web support to resolve outstanding invoicing issues.
- Work in cooperation with team members from Sales, Inside Sales and technical support to help resolve issues, and find improvements which increase ease of doing business, and prevent those issues arising again.
- Interface with Supply Chain & Engineering to coordinate shipments of material to meet customers’ requirements.
- Co-ordinate service/goods Inwards and other departments as necessary to coordinate the return of material for repair and or restock.
- Where necessary, effectively enter customer’s data, agreements, return authorizations, training registrations, sales orders and invoices in a timely fashion with focus on eliminating errors; using departmental service goals and objectives as a guideline to required performance.
- Enter and maintain Customer Master Data plus execution of relevant security checks.
- Participate in process improvement projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Graduated commercial apprenticeship.
- Experience in similar field would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in direct talk-to customer is mandatory.
- Excellent German/Italian/Spanish/French/Dutch language skills
- Good in spoken and written in English.
- Ideally basic technical knowledge.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (User Level).
• Ability to work in a team.
• Distinct customer focus.
• High level of motivation and ability to work under pressure.
We, as a family-friendly employer can be flexible to provide full-time or part-time jobs.
Work Location: Fót (commuting allowance upon travelling policy or company shuttle bus usage for free) Desired Characteristics:
- SAP Knowledge is an advantage
- Fluency in other EMEA languages is desired