GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Account Receivable activities related to the assigned GE business portfolio. Essential Responsibilities:
- Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
- Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data.
- Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases, by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
- Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
- Establish and maintain appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analysing customer financials.
- Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a strong link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
- Validate that reports meet GE's risk & financial requirements.
- There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
- Accomplish all responsibilities in line with GE's compliance and integrity requirements.
- Business School Degree or qualification or some directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
- Proven financial analysis skills
- Fluent English and Turkish (other language knowledge is an advantage)
- Ability to be pro-active and to think “outside the box”.
- Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focussed.
- Cultural awareness in an diverse and international environment.
- Thirst for learning.
- You MUST submit resume through COS (GE employees) or www.gecareers.com (external job seekers) to be considered for this job opening.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Letters of Credit & Export Payment Terms is a plus.
- Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus.
- Multilingual preferred.