Hughes, a GE company
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first
and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and
digital solutions. Drawing on a storied
heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people
to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine
hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller
environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital
industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to
break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other
industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global
scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of
experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring
energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company Role Summary: The Human Resources Intern provides support and assistance to work group in order to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions and apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
- Provide Human Resources support to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices
- Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices, staffing and organization
- Provide support for the development and execution of a communication plan to ensure effective two-way communication takes place
- Assure that appropriate training opportunities are in place
- Work with employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Assist in developing sources of qualified candidates, screening, testing and selection of applicants
- Provide support to key HR processes
- Coursing a degree (Human Resources related)
- English Advanced
- Initiative/ Proactivity
- Effective written and oral communication skills