What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our
"healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously
develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and
efficiency around the world.
We are an $18 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), employing more than 52,000 people
worldwide and serving healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries. We believe in our strategy -
and we'd like you to be a part of it. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science,
technology, business and people to help solve one of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are committed to making a difference -
At work for a healthier world.target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Responsible to develop business and to grow sales, revenue and margins for Managed Maintenance Services (MMS), within IMI Region. Executes a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy. Optimizes the use of resources to achieve the Operating plan. Updates Modality/Commercial leaders of evolving market and customer needs to drive innovation. Assist and contribute to the coordination of One GEHC account activities to bring maximum business results and customer satisfaction.
- Determine market potential for Managed Maintenance Services (MMS) and prioritize opportunities
- Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities; provide feedback to management, region & marketing
- Accountable to achieve quarterly & yearly Product/Solution/Service P&L Operating Plan targets
- Accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales per normal reporting cycles
- Maintain deep clinical & technical knowledge, including awareness of current and future trends in healthcare technology and funding mechanisms
- Understand customers' changing clinical and/or operational challenges
- Execute strategy w/ Key Opinion Leaders; maintain professional relations w/ key customers, academia, government & administrative bodies to ensure understanding of needs and that GEHC product value proposition is differentiated in the minds of key customer groups; nurture relationships w/ professional society stakeholders
- Ensure compliance and execution of regional sales process & rules of engagement within teams
- Drive ownership of Public tender and/or Private offers leading project configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and all requirements tied to documented customer inputs or tender specifications
- Set up optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline and forecast performance against Operating Plan
- Exemplify collaborative mindset across functions
- Educate account team on product/service/solution strategy & offerings
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of promotion compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Adhere to all applicable GE and GEHC promotion compliance policies, codes and training requirements
- Identify and report any quality or compliance promotion concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Master’s degree.
- Experienced in Sales / Marketing management positions within the Healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered within the modality.
- Previous experience of people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching & team building skills.
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills.
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
- Fluency in English language.
- EU work permit
Quality Specific Goals
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken. 6. Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
Locations: Italy; Milan