GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Territory Service Manager will be responsible for leading and developing a team delivering world class fulfilment. The Region Service Manager will ensure that operating plan targets are met or exceeded in a safe and compliant manner. Essential responsibilities will include but not limited to: Essential Responsibilities:
• Lead fulfilment of the GE Water Field Service and Services Center operations for all customers within the assigned geographic region/customer base : Spanish Speaking Countries in Latin America
• Own operation of contracts, and management of customer relations in assigned geography.
• Project fulfillment demand to ensure adequate resource supply within region.
• Responsible for life cycle management of all assets within the geography, ensuring the team has necessary tools, and skills to prevent failures and deterioration of equipment
• Within the region, responsible for all plant assets, fleet assets, preventative and corrective maintenance, asset refurbishment and reliability in partnership with Global Asset Teams.
• Co-own revenue and cost numbers with commercial leaders.
• Help identify and drive productivity projects in the region.
• Responsible for building a team and holding them responsible for day-to-day fulfilment.
• Work the Region Fulfilment Leader, Resource Manager, CF+E and Commercial teams to develop service demand forecasts to ensure adequate resource supply.
• Develop strong Logistics/ COE functions in region to drive Excellence in delivery, asset entitlement and billing processes.
• Responsible for all Fulfillment operational metrics within the region, including but not limited to, Environmental, Health and Safety, Quality of Service, Utilization, Cost, continuous improvement and Compliance.
• Partner with human resources and training team, direct staffing activities in the geography, including recruitment, selection and training of staff to ensure effective skill set, balance, geographic support, and employee development.
• Responsible for developing Field Managers and Field Service Representatives with necessary skills to successfully attend fulfilment obligations.
• Own development of strong succession plans for the region.
• Review Voice of Customer survey results and own closure of identified deficiencies.
• Drive timely closure of customer issues or audit findings in region.
• Communicate with leadership and supporting functions, and request necessary resources when something is off target.
• Foster a culture, and drive continuous improvement within the geography.
• Work with commercial teams to facilitate growth of new accounts and maintain existing customer base. Qualifications/Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree (Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IE or Environmental Engineering) with a minimum of 3 years of water treatment experience
• Minimum of 5 years of supervisory / leadership experience
• Minimum of 5 years working in or adjacent to field based service operation Desired Characteristics:
• Ability to communicate clearly with concise verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and willingness to work in and lead cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated Program / Project management skills
• Computer proficient with ability to learn other software applications
• Strong service related background
• Ability to prioritize, organize work, and meet deadlines
• Minimum of 3 years of experience and knowledge of water treatment systems and equipment. UF, RO, EDR, EDI, pumps, motors, FDA, filtration, and chemical feed systems
• Experience with GE water treatment equipment
• Ability to multitask, provide direction and address service request issues
• Individual must promote teamwork environment and be a positive force on the team
• Experience managing a dispersed workforce
• Customer focus, clear thinker, and detail-oriented
Note: Successful Candidate should be located within the geography assigned.
--Qualified candidates outside the geography would be considered-- Locations:
Mexico; Mexico City