EID, Aviation Manufacturing Engineering Intern
- GE Aviation
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:49:47 PM
- Job Function: Manufacturing
- Business Segment: Aviation Engineering
Location(s): Turkey; Gebze
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, GE offers fantastic opportunities for talented individuals, to help build a successful future. With over 300,000 employees located in over 100 countries globally, this makes GE an exciting and innovative organization to be a part of. Working for a company as large and diverse as GE truly does mean that your career can go wherever you want it to.
• The Manufacturing Engineering Intern is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
• *Support engineers in their projects and day to day work.
• *Bring new ideas and positive support to the current process
• *Assist engineers with paperwork documentation, data acquisition and analysis
• *Help the team on general machining tests on CNCs
• Undergraduate (year 3/4) of Mechanical Engineering departments
• Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing)
• Good command of MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel and MS Power point)
• Eager to learn, open to communication, self-motivated
• Able to work minimum 3 days a week for a 6 month period of time
Locations: Turkey; Gebze