EID, Aviation Engineering Robotics Intern
- GE Power
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:49:49 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Power Power Services
Location(s): Turkey; Gebze
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, GE offers fantastic opportunities for talented individuals, to help build a successful future. With over 300,000 employees located in over 100 countries globally, this makes GE an exciting and innovative organization to be a part of. Working for a company as large and diverse as GE truly does mean that your career can go wherever you want it to.
The main responsibility of the Intern will be to support a team of Engineers on their daily work activities which briefly are as follows;
• Develop advanced mobile robotic inspection systems, both hardware & software
• Develop image processing algorithms
• Develop robot simulation models and off-line programs
• Provide technical support and trainings to the operators, engineers and technical workers
On top of supporting the above items the intern will also be responsible of supporting any work item the Team Leaders and Engineers might direct to him/her.
• Undergraduate (year 3/4) of Engineering with a focus on Robotics/Mechatronics
• Solid grasp of spoken and written English
• Proficient in use of Microsoft office tools
• CAD knowledge, UG is preferred
Locations: Turkey; Gebze