EID, Aviation Design Engineering Intern
- GE Aviation
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:49:54 PM
- Job Function: Engineering/Technology
- Business Segment: Aviation Engineering
Location(s): Turkey; Gebze
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, GE offers fantastic opportunities for talented individuals, to help build a successful future. With over 300,000 employees located in over 100 countries globally, this makes GE an exciting and innovative organization to be a part of. Working for a company as large and diverse as GE truly does mean that your career can go wherever you want it to.
• Run a complete research for the LM2500 Turbines engine technical and operational data. In the end, the structured data must have the following (either the data itself, or as a reference):
• FE models, UG models, life reports, major DRBs, best practices, calculation sheets, cycles and mission data, thermal and stress mcases, field issue history, engine and module assembly exploded part lists and cross-sections (including forging/casting drawings), complete list of casting/forging and machining suppliers etc.
• Undergraduate (year 3/4) of Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering departments
• Good command of English & Turkish (reading/writing)
• Good command of MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel and MS Power point)
• Eager to learn, open to communication, self-motivated
• Able to work minimum 3 days a week for a 6 month period of time
Locations: Turkey; Gebze