GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
Improve the total cost of ownership of the various services within the covered category(ies) by:
- Deeply understanding the need and the ability to see beyond pre-conceived solutions
- Leveraging the entire Sourcing organization to take benefit of GE’s scale and market probing capabilities.
- Support Indirect Sourcing projects within multiple categories in the Nordic countries (Facility Management, Labor, Professional Services, IT&Telecom, Travel & Living).
- Proactively looking for then leading projects delivering added value, improving our base cost and our efficiency in general, by partnering with both your business stakeholders and the category teams at a European and Global level.
- Continuously review and improve processes.
- Communicate very regularly at all levels of seniority within the organization in specific Sourcing space and on cross functional teams on how Sourcing contributes to overall strategy.
- Assists in the continuous development of the Sourcing function towards best practice.
- Advises Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- University degree with Indirect Sourcing experience.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- One Nordic language spoken and written, Finnish would be an asset.
- Curiosity, humility and common sense will be your 3 best assets
- Effective problem identification and solution skills: Experience in Lean or similar waste tracking methodologies will be preferred
- Very strong analytical and organizational ability: Project management experience will be preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Finland, Norway, Sweden; Uppsala, Oslo, Helsinki