- GE Digital
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:51:45 PM
- Job Function: Digital Technology
- Business Segment: Digital Technology
Location(s): India; Bangalore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
• Programming skills in full stack Java, SOA, WebServices, Python/bash scripting, SQL, and source code control using Git/SVN.
• Knowledge and experience with Linux. You must be comfortable working from the command line.
• Strong ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written and verbal English.
• Ideally, experience with, or understanding of distributed computing and Big Data concepts – NoSQL, MongoDB, Spark, Kafka, Hadoop etc.
As a Product Engineer in an agile team, following the Scrum methodology developing a new technical-focused product in a fast moving market.
• Design and Develop code in Java, WebServices, XML/Json, XSLT, SQL, Oracle/PostgreSQL/MongoDB while complying to SOA and Integration Best Practices
• Installing/Deploying products into AWS/CloudFoundry, and Work on continuous delivery and integration by automating incremental deployments using Dev Ops tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, etc
• Provide required support for these products and associated technologies.
• Contributing to the development of internal tools, applications and processes as well as the open source products we support.
• Following defined Agile development processes.
• Bachelors in computer science / software engineering with 2+ years or Masters in Computer Science with 1+ years, particularly operating system internals, memory management, and networking.
Locations: India; Bangalore