Site Project Specialist
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 7/26/2017 5:32:18 PM
- Job Function: Services
- Business Segment: Healthcare Imaging
Location(s): China; BeiJing, GuangDong, HuBei, ShaanXi, ShangHai, SiChuan; Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Xian
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Responsible for managing software implementation and service projects. Works with GEHC employees to plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
1. Facilitate and coordinate, as well as track day-to-day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract.
2. Write project plans for assigned projects, which includes clear milestones and the assignment of project task responsibilities.
3. Develop and manage projects within timeframe and financial budget.
4. Communicate all of the requirements and commitments (both verbally and in writing) for each project with GEHC staff and management.
5. Maintain alignment between the project team and external resources.
6. Provide leadership and direction for GEHC personnel responsible for the project.
7. Manage revenue associated with projects.
8. Act as an effective team coordinator for all matrixed staff.
9. Create project status reports.
10. Adopt a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log.
11. Develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
12. Maintain accurate list of deliveries with an up to date priority list.
1. Minimum one year of experience in project management role.
2. Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
3. Proficient in the soft skills necessary to be an effective project manager.
4. Negotiation skills/experience.
5. Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of consolidated projects.
6. Strong presentation skills and effectively presents both internally and externally. 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
5. Ensure timely dispatch closure.
6. Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
7. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
1. Bachelor's degree.
2. PMI certification.
3. Change management experience.
4. Results driven.
5. Problem resolution and creativity in solution development.
6. Vendor implementation experience.
7. Experience managing revenue generating projects.
Locations: China; BeiJing, GuangDong, HuBei, ShaanXi, ShangHai, SiChuan; Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, Xian