EID Operations Intern
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:53:06 PM
- Job Function: Sales
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
An enrolled student at an educational institution, working on a project or a specific assignment at GE to fulfill academic requirement or to gain practical training and is recruited into GE as an intern with the intention of converting him/her into a full time hire for leadership program or an entry level position.Intern will be responsible for the Back up support of the sales operations
• Research and coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
• Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc.
• Acting as a information distribution center for the department: collect, consolidate and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
• Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; Orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date.
• Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity.
• Gather information about competition products, structures and channels.
• Prepare and co-ordinate the tender responses in territory and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with management.
• Track market information effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
• Assume responsibility for the identification of tenders, preparation of the offers, follow up of the tender processes, receipts of the orders (from the customers), placement of the orders with Amersham Place and follow up of the logistic.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
Undergrad student in Chemical Engineering, Molecular Biology and Genetic, Chemistry, Biology
Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences background.
Fluent English and Turkish languages.
Knowledge of market place.
Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
High level of telephone and customer care skills.
Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul