EID Marketing Intern
- GE Healthcare
- Posted 5/17/2017 4:53:08 PM
- Job Function: Marketing
- Business Segment: Healthcare Life Sciences
Location(s): Turkey; Istanbul
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
An enrolled student at an educational institution, working on a project or a specific assignment at GE to fulfill academic requirement or to gain practical training and is recruited into GE as an intern with the intention of converting him/her into a full time hire for leadership program or an entry level position.
• Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years. • Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates. • May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools • May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying. For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship or might be asked to perform compensation analysis if in a HR internship. • May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings. • Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required Quality Specific Goals: 1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position 2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines 3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
• Undergrad student major in Biology, Genetics, Chemical Engineering
• Life Sciences knowledge beneficial but not required
• Demonstrated ability to achieve results.
• Strong oral and written communication skills (English and Turkish).
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good level presentation skills.
• Highly motivated and determined.
• MS office tools (Excel, Power Point, Word).
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul