GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Role Summary:
The Sales Leader IT Germany is responsible for managing the overall Sales effort to ensure attainment of growth targets. Manage internal organization and matrixed network for optimal performance and output. Responsible for meeting/exceeding assigned targets for all of Germany. Work closely with regional sales, marketing and the product line to drive discovery for the respective campaigns, products, services and solutions and help identify new areas of focus. Essential Responsibilities:
- Create overall vision and strategy for the German Sales organization (50+ million Euro) and the Inspection Technical support organization and break it down to actions to drive quarterly results.
- Key measurements: Order, Sales, Contribution Margin, Price, Net Promoter Score, Base cost.
- Give guidance and operational leadership to the Customer Support organization, ComOps, Channels teams & services team to ensure there is alignment in our G&O’s, ITO & OTR and field-service processes to ensure we are meeting our customer CTQs.
- Work closely with Product Management and Marketing teams and other DS & O&G businesses in the region to identify short and long term growth opportunities and manage timely execution involving cross -functional teams.
- Align resources and structure and leverage key accounts, strategic accounts, channels and verticals to drive growth.
- Identify new target customers and increase sales within existing accounts.
- Set Growth Culture for the commercial team.
- Lead Germany Sales team through mentorship, coaching, and shared vision.
- Attract and develop talent, ensure highest performance standards across team, drive clear accountability.
- Execute Strategic Business Imperatives demonstrating Growth Leadership traits.
- Engineering or Business degree.
- commercial and leadership experience of International teams.
- Established relationships on senior levels in industries such as O&G, Aviation, Automotive, Power, Metals, Electronics industry.Able to establish yourself in front of the customer as a business
leader, and build a relationship on this basis...effectively represents
GE at senior level externally.
- Established presence and ‘brand’ in Germany and other European markets as industrial products sales leader.Desirable: Solid understanding of the NDT Industries, NDT product
portfolio’s & competitive landscape. At the least, experience in
- Proven track record of growing territory, segment or business. Understanding of consumable, instrumentation (short cycle) & projects (longer cycle) sales dynamics.
- Strong analytical skills combined with drive to implement processes and operating rhythm. Demonstrated ability to drive change across an organization, implementing different sales models, incentive schemes, etc.
- Result oriented leader with good people skills able to assess, coach and motivate the sales team, and drive necessary change.
Germany; Huerth, Wunstorf, Ahrensburg