GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Customer Fulfillment Manager develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals.
In this role you are responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute Customer and PS objectives, and have the ability to affect short term and long term business goals.
- Manage Contractual Services (CS) inventory
- Own financial pacing, cost classification, billing and collections for assigned customer portfolio
- Responsible for outage material logistics planning
- Manage project controls for outages within assigned customer base
- Lead outage demand placement including parts requests, repair scheduling, and FE resourcing
- Prepare margin reviews for CSA agreements within assigned customer portfolio
- Submit Customer Issue Resolution (CIR) workflows for any identified fulfillment shortfalls
- Update and maintain input in the Field Service Portal (FSP), including the Oracle Field Services (OFS) system
- Support CSL as needed in completion of outage and customer relationship deliverable.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
- Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Contract Performance Management.
- Knowledge & experience within the power industry
- Knowledge of Contractual Service
- Strong quality background with Black Belt certification
- Knowledge of the Field
Service Portal (FSP) and Oracle Field Services (OFS) IT systems
- Strong financial and
- Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal
Colombia, Ecuador; Bogota