GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Responsible for developing and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring Customer Satisfaction, and maintaining all equipment models specific to a modality or modalities in the LCS area. This role requires travel to Customer sites within central London.
• Maintain all models specific to a modality in the assigned area.
• Perform total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
• Maintain daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment status issues, to ensure satisfaction of primary customers.
• Assist in Account Sales visits, help train others where necessary, and identify Sales opportunities and communicate them to account team.
• Assist in the growth and direction of business in geographic area.
• Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control.
• Responsibly complete all administration tasks on time (e.g., ensure timely completion of FMI’s and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts).
• Play a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms.
• Share best practices.
• Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
• Aware of and comply with applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
• Ensure timely dispatch closure.
• Ensure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
• Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
• Technical and analytical skills, with between two and four years of Field Services experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of a specific modality or multi-modalities.
• Sought by others for guidance and advice.
• Proficiency in English.
• Ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• High work standards and quality.
• Shows Initiative and motivation.
• Plans and organizes work effectively.
• Excellent communication skills, listening skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer skills and deals tactfully and effectively with differences of opinion (e.g., influences rather than directs).
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Desired Characteristics:
GE is looking for an Engineer with Bio-med experience, who thrives in providing solutions. You are the type of person who enjoys a constantly changing environment. You love autonomy and dispatching your own work to best serve your client base. Locations:
United Kingdom; London